Wednesday, July 27, 2016

ROGER WILLIAMS


What did ROGER WILLIAMS know?

For eleven (11) episodes I have guided you to words in the VIKING and the RED MAN DROPBOX.  I assume you have found a few and know the drill.

This episode will be a mid semester test.

1. Go to the DROPBOX called VIKING and the RED MAN.

2.  Select Volume 1.

3.  Select the appendix.

4.   Read the sixth page of the appendix (page 338).

5.  What and when
     did Roger
     Williams know?

6.  Both Roger Williams and the Dutch Governor of New York agreed about the same word.

7.  Look up the word, (using the clues Sherwin gave us.)

         What does the
    name mean?

         Which nationality
      used the name?

_  _  _  _  _  _  _  _

I consider this to be a crucial TEST of your skills to find information in the VIKING and the RED MAN DROPBOX.

Please GRADE yourself.  Can you look up words in the VIKING and the RED MAN DROPBOX?

If you need guidance, please send me an email telling me how far you got and what you think your problem is.  I will try to help you –privately—until you get the correct answers.

When you can answer the questions above, please put the answers in the comments section.

I would like to know that EVERYONE knows how to find information in the VIKING and the RED MAN DROPBOX.
________________
.
ANSWERS
to a



No comments:

Post a Comment